Thursday, January 8, 2009

120 Things...

120 Things about me -- I saw this on someones blog in my ward and thought it was cute i just changed it a bit! Hope you enjoy reading

*1 My family is always my #1 priority
*2 Tony is my prince charming
*3 I love referring to him as "COWBOY" and "STODDARD"
*4 I love to scrapbook
*5 I wish I made more time to scrapbook
*6 I wish my kids were little again
*7 I am glad that my kids can mostly take care of themselves
*8 I am very OCD
*9 It doesn't bother me that I am OCD
*10 I have to have my life planned out
*11 I don't do good with "winging it"
*12 I love that I have a DVR
*13 I love watching mindless TV
*14 I am ok with just being me
*15 I need to go to the temple more
*16 I like spring and summer
*17 I hate the winter
*18 I hate snow
*19 I really think that I am a princess
*20 In my next life I want to come back as someone famous
*21 I wish I could sing
*22 I am glad that we have 6 kids
*23 I love the loudness of having 6 kids
*24 I wish my dad was still alive
*25 I miss my dad everyday
*26 I am very inpatient
*27 My husband has spoiled me and I love that he does
*28 I love the fact that I am spoiled
*29 I know that my Savior lives
*28 I hated when the ward spilt
*29 There are still days that I wish I was in the 16th ward
*30 I really do like our ward
*31 Not everyone is your friend
*32 Always be careful who you choose as friends
*33 Most days I don't mind working for my husband
*34 I love my dog zoie
*35 I hate Tony's dogs
*36 I love the fact that we go on dates every Friday Nite
*37 I love the Dallas Cowboys!
*38 I can't wait til Superbowl Sunday!
*39 I wish some days that we had more kids
*40 Most days I am glad I don't have more kids
*41 I wish I could still talk to my grandparents
*42 I know The Book of Mormon is True
*43 I love that "Stoddard" is a good example
*44 I love that things matter to "Stoddard"
*45 I wish I was more talented like Katie McNeil
*46 True Friends are hard to find
*47 Not all friends are true friends
*48 I can't wait till Taylor can drive
*49 I wish Taylor was 3 again
*50 I hate all my bathrooms in my house
*51 I want to own another horse someday
*52 I love that Tony surprises me all the time
*53 I wish I had met Tony when I was 18
*54 I hope to go on a great vacation soon like Hawaii
*55 I really do believe that Disneyland is "The Most Magical Place On Earth"
*56 I want to go to Disneyland again
*57 I surprised myself and really did like Twilight
*58 I wished I blogged more
*59 I can put on a tough face but I really do get hurt by others
*60 I don't care most of the time want people think
*61 I do care what "Stoddard" and my friends think
*62 Santa is real his name is "Tony"
*63 Christmas is my favorite Holiday
*64 I love that my birthday is in the summer
*65 I want to go on vacation with just my girlfriends
*66 I want to learn to garden better
*67 Chocolate Chip ice cream will always be my fav.
*68 I miss drinking Diet Pepsi
*69 I love that my kids talk to me and tell me all their secerets
*70 I am glad that our fence is done
*71 I always have a list of things that I want done to my house
*72 I have learned not to stereo type people - cause you are usually wrong
*74 First Impressions are not always the best
*75 People I thought I would never be friends with have become good friends
*76 People I thought were friends ended up not being who I thought they were
*77 I learned to VAULT!
*78 I learned the hard way that I give my trust to people to easy
*79 I learned to make people earn my trust
*80 I love that we are great friends with the Strongs
*81 I love that my husband likes to go to church
*82 Some days I wish I could have a do over on my life
*83 I wish my hair was a lot longer
*84 I thought I would hate not being in Primary but I really love being in RS
*85I learned that your true friends forgive you easily and others do not
*86 I wish more of my friends scrap booked
*87 I love that I own a Pink 4-wheeler and that my husband bought it for me
*88 My favorite color will always be pink
*89 I hate putting gas in my car
*90 I love going to Walmart
*91 I love to read church books
*92 Sometimes I think blogs cause problems when people vent instead of talk face to face
*93 Most of the time I love reading my friends blogs
*94 I don't like my space or face book that is why I don't have one
*95 I wish I could keep my car clean
*96 I really don't like to fly that much
*97 I am glad my brother came home from Iraq for the second time alive
*98 I pray for my family everyday
*99 I love my family very much
*100 I love chocolate
*101 I love that I was able to find my Happily Ever After!
*102 Just because someone is nice to you doesn't mean they like you
*103 Just because you are nice to people doesn't mean they will be nice back
*104 I think I am a really good friend to those who I trust
*105 I am who I am you either love me or you don't and most days i don't care which
*106 I love to eat Sushi with "Stoddard" and good friends
*107 I love to go to Tepanyaki and Timbermine and I really don't care how much it cost
*108 I am a daughter of God
*109 I am always impressed how much better my children are than me
*110 Swearing is easy to do but harder to quit
*111 Nothing worth having is easy
*112 You need to be prepared - need I say more
*113 I don't hide my feelings well
*114 I talk a lot and I don't care that I do
*115 My favorite movie is and will always be Gone with the Wind
*116 Only "Stoddard" knows my true feelings about anything
*117 Somedays I wish I never had to leave my house
*118 The Gospel is always true no matter what
*119 I am glad that I have the family that I have
*120 I am not perfect and those who love me don't care

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kimber I really enjoyed reading that. My favorite was 55,56, & 57!

Kallie said...

Okay I can't even think of 100, and here you are doing 120. That was fun to read, thanks for sharing.

Hethrjem said...

Wow, that long list is a manifestation of dedicated blogging! Now alphabetize all those 120 things! J/k :).