Thursday, November 20, 2008

Twilight not sure what the big deal is


So I am not quite sure what the big deal is about this book and movie are but I do know lots of people who are crazy about it. I will be among the millions of people going to see the movie this weekend curiosity of Brittany Strong and her dentist. He rented out a movie theatre for his patients to see if for FREE each patient got so many tickets and Brittany threw me in the mix of her tickets. Taylor is going on Friday with one of her friends and their family who also rented out one of the theatres in Syracuse for this big opening and I think Trevor is going this weekend as well. I haven't taken the time to read any of the books but I do think all the hype that everyone makes of these books and the movie is pretty funny. To each their own! I am not making fun of these people don't get me wrong I just think it is funny to see grown girls act like teenagers over a book, and I don't think I have ever been so excited to see a movie that I went at the 12:01am. The only thing I would ever stay up the late to do would involve "Stoddard" if you get my drift. I am curious to see what all the hype is about but I will be seeing it at 5pm on Saturday with my best friend!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Maybe the movie will inspire you to read the books. Though I am telling you the books are always far better than the movie. I'm with you on the 12:01 thing. I can't think of a movie that would be worth that. there are far better things to be doing...sleeping!